Money has a powerful impact on most areas of our lives—from relationships and the ability to afford life experiences to security and, yes, even happiness. Our money situation is the key to achieving financial security and living the life we desire.
Yet, most of us don’t have easy access to personal support and guidance when making important financial decisions. We’re unsure how best to work toward greater financial wellness.
In Mind of Gold, Certified Personal Finance Consultants Karen Oeser and Erica Neal share ways to strengthen your financial position and improve your financial situation by:
- Discovering and modifying your money mindset
- Creating a budget
- Establishing and maintaining great credit
- Understanding taxes and how they impact your finances
- Knowing the importance of investing to build wealth
- Planning for retirement
By empowering you with knowledge, Karen and Erica provide the tools necessary to address and modify your financial behaviors so that you can:
- Avoid common financial traps
- Create a solid financial foundation
- Understand and modify your financial behaviors
- Take actionable steps to improve your financial situation
The information included in this book will help you build a long lasting financial foundation.